Discover The Roof Gardens this Summer
Summer 2015 at The Roof Gardens is shaping up to be one of the most exciting yet. With a calendar of unmissable events, what better way to enjoy London this summer?! We’ve narrowed down our top 10 reasons to head straight to The Roof Gardens:
- Seafood Terrace at Babylon: enjoy tasty cocktails and al fresco dining whilst taking in the breath-taking London skyline.
- Garden Open Days: Take a stroll and lose yourself in the three themed Gardens 100ft above Kensington High Street. This year we will be taking part in the inaugural RHS National Open Gardens Day 17th April, Open Garden Squares 14th June and Open House London 19th & 20th September.
- Proms on The Roof: Back by popular demand classical music lovers can enjoy a treat for the eyes and ears with music as beautiful as the setting. Leaving the rush of the city behind, guests can while away the summer evenings listening to live opera, soft jazz, a Celtic harpist, Spanish guitarist and string quartet on Wednesday 13th & 27th May and Wednesday 5th & 12th August.
- Secret Garden Afternoon Tea: Discover the secret of The Roof Gardens, and enjoy a delectable Afternoon Tea specially served on two selected dates in 2015: Saturday 23rd May and Saturday 29th August.
- Reverb: Leave the wellies at home for London’s one and only roof festival and enjoy acoustic music from new and established talent! Maverick Sabre will headline the opening date on the 13th June with hotly tipped talent to follow on the 11th July & 15th August.
- One Day…: You do not want to miss! Kick-starting the outdoor party season join us for the hottest roof party and enjoy music from renowned DJs on Sunday 3rd May, 24th May, 26th July and 30th August
- BBQ’s on Club nights: Enjoy balmy summer evenings with mouth-watering food at our sizzling BBQs in the tranquil Tudor Garden from 7pm until 10pm every Friday and Saturday night May – September. Don't worry...the tables are under cover and we do provide heaters, so the English weather can’t spoil the evening! Guests can then dance the night away in London's only rooftop Private Members Club.
- Jazz in Babylon: Every Tuesday evening we’ll have live jazz evenings in Babylon to get diners in the summer groove.
- Magicians on Sundays: Join us in Babylon every Sunday and let the whole family be amazed over a Sunday roast by our Magician. It's the perfect excuse for a family get together or a well-deserved catch up with friends!
- Gardening Club: A chance to roll up your sleeves and learn from a gardening expert (with all proceeds from the event going to charity). Our Head Gardener will host a Photography master class with Debbie Monique Jolliff on the 19th April, and will be talking international Garden Shows with Paul Hervey-Brooks on the 12th July.
Nestled amongst one and a half acres of themed gardens with natural wildlife, The Roof Gardens is a one-of-a-kind London destination. Arranged around the central Clubhouse the Spanish, English Woodland and Tudor gardens have over 70 full sized trees and a flowing stream with fish and wildlife including our four famous pink flamingos!
For more information please visit www.roofgardens.virgin.com